- Stephen McGregor, Kat Agres, Karolina Rataj, Matthew Purver and Geraint Wiggins (2019). Re-Representing Metaphor: Modelling Metaphor Perception Using Dynamically Contextual Distributional Semantics. Frontiers in Psychology, to appear.
- Blaž Škrlj, Jan Kralj, Nada Lavrač and Senja Pollak (2019). Towards Robust Text Classification with Semantics-Aware Recurrent Neural Architecture. Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction 1(2): 575-589.
- Tadej Škvorc, Simon Krek, Senja Pollak, Špela Arhar Holdt and Marko Robnik-Šikonja (2019). Predicting Slovene Text Complexity Using Readability Measures. Contributions to Contemporary History 59.1.
- Matej Martinc and Senja Pollak (2019). Combining n-grams and deep convolutional features for language variety classification. Natural Language Engineering : 1-26.
- Andraž Pelicon, Matej Martinc and Petra Kralj Novak (2019). Embeddia at SemEval-2019 Task 6: Detecting hate with neural network and transfer learning approaches. In Proceedings of the 13th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval).
- Matej Martinc and Senja Pollak (2019). Pooled LSTM for Dutch cross-genre gender classification. In Proceedings of the Shared Task on Cross-Genre Gender Detection in Dutch at Computational Linguistic in Netherlands (CLIN 2019) conference.
Datasets and Case Studies
Below is a list of submitted public deliverables of EMBEDDIA.
|D7.1: Project website and social media accounts |
| D6.1: Recommendations on avoiding gender |
and other biases (T6.4)